The St. Louis labor lawyers at Rosenblum Goldenhersh represent employers of all sizes, both national and local, in all aspects of labor and employment law. Increasing governmental regulation and the resulting demands placed upon businesses today create a need for skilled and effective legal representation for employers. Our St. Louis labor relations lawyers provide counseling to employers regarding compliance issues and changes in the law, as well as advice on how to handle disputes between employers and their workers. Rosenblum Goldenhersh provides clients with insightful information and quality counsel, offering legal advice and experienced representation in labor and employment law matters.
St. Louis Labor Relations Lawyer
The St. Louis labor relations lawyers at Rosenblum Goldenhersh represent clients in labor and employment law matters involving:
- Affirmative Action Compliance
- Americans With Disabilities Compliance
- Employment Issues in Business Acquisitions, Divestitures and Restructurings
- Collective Bargaining
- Defeating Union Corporate Campaigns
- Employer Association and Industry Fund Representation
- Employment Discrimination
- Labor Arbitration
- Litigation (before the courts and administrative agencies)
- Personnel and Human Resources Policy Development and Administration
- Construction Labor Issues including Project Labor Agreements
- Safety and Health Matters before OSHA and MSHA
- Sexual Harassment
- Trade Secrets / Non-Solicitation / Non-Competition Disputes
- Union Avoidance
- Unlawful Union Activities
- Wage and Hour
- Wrongful Discharge
St. Louis Labor Law Firm
Recognizing our ethical duty to be zealous advocates for our clients, our St. Louis labor litigation attorneys are aggressive, effective, and extremely successful in achieving desired results for our clients. While we always strive to bring resolution to disputes before litigation is instituted, sometimes litigation is unavoidable. If litigation does become necessary, our attorneys have years of “first chair” experience representing employers in both state and federal courts around the country and before various administrative agencies, including the National Labor Relations Board, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and its state counterparts, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and its state counterparts, the United States Department of Labor and its state counterparts, and various state employment securities agencies.
For experienced representation in a labor and employment law matter, contact the St. Louis labor relations lawyers at Rosenblum Goldenhersh.